Wednesday, October 19, 2005

HELLO

Crap tmr is my o lvl science practical exam..and i cant even remember the time fer my shift..haha but luckily i got it confirmed. I CANT STUDY LA..i took out the book and straight away i slept ..SLEEP REALLY SLEEP=( SO WASTE OF TIME ..gues im really tired cuz last night went to lex house to overnight wif eric..choon was supposed to coome but =(

ITS FUN I GUESS HAHA brought acoustic and bass guitar there cuz we plan to do some recording.yes lex has the program that can record. but i guess the really fun part was when we went to 7-11 to buy some food..than we sat and lie on the bus stop sits and talk rubbish..haha i duno wat we are doing though..but its fun ..really really talk alot of rubbish la haha and luckily we went off fast if not we will be in the rain..rained so heavily..i think so..cant remember actually

went back to house and erm play guitar..did some maths and watch tv..slept at around 5am..lol and i think i mumble something oops hhaha BUT I MISS U =( . Woke up at around 9+..lex went to sch awhile leaving eric and me at his hoouse..did the same thing la..played computer guitar and also DID MY MATHS HW HEHEHE
Went home at around 3+..super tired! AND WHEN I REACH HOME..THE WHOLE PLACE WAS DARK cuz of the clouds =(..keep raining nowadays...so COLD PLS SO COLD ITS LIKE SNOWING BUT THE SNOW IS WORSE THAN SNOW ITS BLIZZZZZZZARDING OUTSIDE


OKAY THATS THE REASON WHY I TOOK OUT MY BOOK AND FELL ASLEEP i think..too tired =( anyway all i wanted to study was 1 part only..the part on titration cuz my teacher say might comeout..yea and my textbook GAVE SOLITTLE INFO ABOUT THAT CANT UNDERSTAND =(..nvm tmr go sch and ask people YES ...AND I HAVE TO WAIT FER like 2hours after the exams than can go home..cuz mus wait fer those last shift people to finish first=(..but those first shift people is worse..they have to wait fer like 4 hours HEHAHAHAH so im not bad already !

OKAY GTG SLEEP NOW..MUS BOMB THE LAB TMR HEHEHHE

No comments :