Monday, October 10, 2005

IM SICK


Yesterday went to braddel to study wif my cg..felt quite sick and my head was very heavy =(but still manage to study fer like 4 hours . IT was fun haha joke and laugh alot

Went to church to do support..took train back wif tim . hes going to his grandparents place which is around church area..support was very tiring..packed the bulletins while standing..think got around 2000+ ? ahah back ache like mad ..than had 10mins break .after that went down to the audi to do recycling..clear the place and stuff yea.. took sijia's sis car home woo ptl ..and i was really sick at that time..37.7 degrees ! Mad

Until now i still feel abit sick but nvm..going to school tmr..hope i will recover soon =)..
o lvls are around the corner !! 22nd is my sci practical..but i realised that my o lvl schedule aint that long..just that they extend the whole exam..theres 1 week where i only have 1 paper..lol waste time ..anyway I CANT I CANT I CANT I CANT wait fer o lvls to end..U CANT COMPREHEND THE JOY INSIDE ME WHEN O LVLS END.. im gonna screeeeeeammmmmmmm in the examination hall HAHA
BYE GDNITE TIME TO REST


Wake me up ..when o lvls end

No comments :