Thursday, October 27, 2005

hello =(


not feeling good now...as in not sick but feel quite down

friend just told me that he and some other classmates went back to school since monday till now..to do mock papers and stuff..felt really really sad after hearing that..i duno why..unlike them ive not been going to sch ..but staying at home..yea idid study at home but isit better than going to sch..im not sure..i see my other frends so hardworking..so eager to do well fer this o lvls..idun think ihave the same hunger as them..i realised i dont have much time left ..might not be able to finish revising
i asked my frend shld i go to sch..and be like the rest..he said if i can study at home than don need to go ..yup but i really duno whether studying at home is productive enough..chinese o lvls is on monday..been mugging alot of chinese this wk..very very afraid that i dont have enuff time fer rest of the subjects

Dad just asked me wat i want to be in the future..after my POLY..yes poly..i dont even know whether i can make it..i know ..frends have been encouraging me and stuff..my dad talk to me about being doctor and pilot and others..he seem excited about my future haha.. i really wish i can do well this exams..i dont wan to disappoint my family and frends =)..STUDY HARD EDMUND HEHE
thanks again fer all ur encouragement!

No comments :