Friday, November 17, 2006

back

Finally its the weekends. Stressful and fuckedup week it has been. Dont really have the time to update thanks to the amount of work we had to hand in this week. Sucked.

So we are out of the directors cup thingy lol oh well kinda sadd but nvm. Had lots of fun though

Went to school at 1pm today to do our MMP thing thats due in the evening. Skipped OOPG lecture as usual. I think i can remove that 2 hours lecture from my timetable. I never attended the full 2 hours before.

Most of the people were already in the lab doing their mmp. Mr jonathan came in and we showed him our design. Damn scary pls..dun feel like showing him mine at first cuz later if he rejects mine, its doomsday fer me cuz i really dun have another idea fer my design but yea luckily mine wasnt that bad, just had to touch up abit. Went fer cmsk3 at 4. Printed out my report but forgot to leave a 1.5cm spacing inbetween the text lol so had to go back down to IISO lab to reprint and by the time we got back to class, its already 5pm so 1 hour of lesson gone just like that. Did not do anything much today, teacher just taught us how to find info online using some complicated method. The "TP" method.

Went to the stadium there to find wy and lj cuz they just finished their relay thing. Lj lost her thumbdrive cuz her frend left it at the com lab and forgot to take it out. Its kinda sad cuz most of her assignments are inside and she did not keep a backup copy of it. Hopefully some kind soul will return it to her or at least pass it to some teacher.

I almost lost my thumbdrive the other day too. Left it at ides lab on wed and i forgot to take it. I only realised it on thursday noon ahha. Went back to the lab there and the teacher inside said she pass it to another teacher so i went up and find him. Thankgod its there. so hopefully the "ending" will happen to u.

Went jamming at simei wif the guys after that. its been a long time since we last jammed so yea practice abit before the gig next friday. Played our first original and i think it sounds nice yeap. Jammed fer 2 hours then took a bus back home. Luckily the journey back was only 10mins..couldnt stand the headache

Oh and my frend kandy claimed that she reads my blog but was sad cuz i nver write anything bout her HAHA. Dun angry pls:( see i included ur name here so be happy:D haha
see u soon la okay. take care!


oh..
im sitting here
trying to convince myself
that ure not the one for me


No comments :