Monday, November 13, 2006

my eyes are hurting now. maybe because i did not sleep much

Went to cut my hair in the noon at some shop beside johns house. Yeap and it cost me 3 bucks because i cut my fringe only haah. Cab-ed to my house to collect johns cam cuz he left it there yesterday. Changed, ate abit and took a bus to downtown east to meet clar pq and kc to do some work. Did abit of DTAT. I wanted to do my ides but forgot to bring the sketchbook =\ and i cant do much of DTAT cuz i left my thumbdrive at home which contains most of the photos fer the assignment so yea did not do anything much in the end haha. Played abit of dota then john kc and me cab-ed to johns house to play basketball. Freakin broke now pls..whole day cab here cab there fk. Played fer like 2 hours..yea the last training before tmr's match ahha. Went home at 9pm. took bus home this time:D

Just finished doing some DTAT..need more pictures sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
prolly gonna sleep early..tired

boring day tmr..monday suck

No comments :