Wednesday, December 24, 2008

#01- MY FRIENDS.. are fun to hang out with
#02- I AM LISTENING TO.. Don't cry - Guns and Roses
#03- MAYBE I SHOULD LEARN.. piano
#04- I LOVE.. my family, my friends, my little brown guitar and yummy esculent like grapes and sourplum iceblend @ sweet talk
#05- MY PLAN.. is to become rich and buy watever i want
#06- I DUN UNDERSTAND.. anything related to bloody programming
#07- I LOST... motivation to continue my MP
#08- PPL SAY.. life is boring.
#09- I AM MISSING.. joys of adolescence
#10- LOVE MEANS.. honesty, respect and acceptance
#11- SOMEWHERE, SOMEONE IS.. cursing at me
#12- I AM ALWAYS SEARCHING FOR.. ways to keep myself motivated to play the guitar
#13- FOREVER SEEMS.. to exist only in fairytales
#14- I WILL NEVER WANT TO.. commit a felony and destroy my life
#15- MY MOBILE PHONE.. is the legendary motorola v3x
#16- WHEN I WOKE UP IN THE MORNING.. i check the time
#17- I GET ANNOYED WHEN.. i failed to understand things
#18- PARTY(ies) ARE.. fun if i know most of the people there
#19- TODAY I.. went to town for the first time since i came back from penang
#20- TOMORROW I WILL BE.. staying at home
#21- I REALLY WANT.. to get my MP done and over with
#22- I.. will be sleeping soon
#23- MY RINGTONE.. rick roll ftw!
#24- NAME 10 PEOPLE[NOT TAGGING] :
1- eric
2- wei cong
3- lih long
4- alex
5- choon
6- pq
7- xw
8- wy
9- yh
10- kc
#25- HOW DID YOU KNOW 1 (eric)- same class from sec1 to 5. My tampines khaki
#26- DOES 2 SMOKE (wei cong)- nope
#27- D0ES 3 BEHAVE LIKE A HOOLIGAN (lih long)- yes when someone types with many "...." like "okay.........."
#28- WHY ARE YOU FRIENDS WITH 4 (alex)- because his results suck during secondary school so i need him to make myself feel good.
#29- IF 5 SLAPPED YOU ON THE FACE, WHAT WOULD YOUR RESPONSE BE (choon)- i slap his cock
#30- WOULD YOU WOO 6 (pq)- Wont wanna risk having dirty water being poured down to my laundry from the 9th floor
#31- NAME A TALENT OF 7 (xw)- photshopping
#32- WHO IS 8 IN LOVE WITH (wy)- duno
#33- HAS 9 EVER BETRAYED YOU (yh)- with such a sly face, i wouldnt rule out that possibility haha
#34- WOULD YOU TRUST 10 WITH YOUR SECRETS (kc)- yea.


time to sleep!

bye all

No comments :