Thursday, December 18, 2008

Driving
Had my Final Theory Test yesterday and i passed! 1 more step before acquiring my driving license and sadly, the practical test is the hardest. Not many of those whom i know cleared it at their first attempt. I hope i can do it though because i have to pay another 200bucks to retake if i fail. I cant afford to waste too much cash on driving. Don't wanna rely on my parents too much and time isn't on my side. Not sure when is my enlistment date and i hope its not any time before june.. so at least i might have enough time to retake my practical if i fail but i prefer not to. Need to start driving hard and getting serious about my lessons if i want to drive my 350z in the future!

School
I think we are in week 6 or 7 of our MP now. I got no idea by when are we suppose to finish our project but shld be a few weeks more, either early or mid jan. Progress had been so far so good. Hope everyone else is doing alright too! Its all gonna end soon so hang in there!


Im sure everyone cant wait to get their IP/MP over with and enjoy the long break before graduation. I'm certainly excited about it. Theres so many things i wanna do during the vacation. Go on a holiday with my friends. Probably to tioman or redang island! I want to find a job and earn some money to pay for my driving lessons, to buy my own necessities and to repay my parents for wat they had done and paid for me. I want to find a group of people to jam with. Its been a long time since i last stepped into the studio. Hopefully the search can be successful and maybe we can play in a gig or smth! Jamming is really something that i want to do often but cant seem to find the right people and time to do it now. So i hope that during the break, i can step into the studio at least once!


Christmas
Its 6 days away! Looking forward to the xmas celebration with my poly classmates on sunday. There will be a gift exchange so i will most probably receive my 2nd xmas gift. But its the fun and fellowship that i'm looking forward too. Might be our last xmas gathering as a class but sadly not all can make it.

Gonna celebrate with my usual group of frends next week. Going to lih long's place for steamboat and probably some mahjong session. Defintely gonna be fun.

All in all, this year's xmas seems like it gonna be filled with lots of fun and lots of laughters. Remember to put on a smile wherever u go. After all, this is the season to be jolly!


Take care everyone! You won't want to fall sick during this period of time

bye!



No comments :