Wednesday, December 31, 2008

its gonna be the start of a new year in around 1 hours time! Looking back at the start of year 2008 till the very last day of it, it was certainly memorable and fun journey albeit encountering adversities during a certain period of time.

I guess the highlight of this year would be my 3months overseas attachment period. Although we did come back to SG to spend the weekends once a month, i still find it hard to not have my parents and close people living in the same area as me. I missed Singapore quite badly during that 3 months haha and we even joked about wanting to kiss the road when we reached the singapore custom on our first trip back here during the first month of the attachment. So often ive been complaining about how bored is Singapore and that theres nothing much for us to do here. Ironically,this is the place that i cant wait to come back to when im abroad. We all need to get segregated from here for a period of time to realise that home is the best place to be!

Year 2008 is also the first year that i didnt get to celebrate my birthday in Singapore because of my attachment. I guess year 2009 will not be an exception either because i will most probably be serving the country during late july :(. A memorable 20th and 21st birthday indeed haha.

This will also be my last and final year in Poly. Something that i'm definitely looking forward to.. life after graduation! but i bet i will miss the times during year 1 and 2 when we were having lessons together as a class before we all went seperate ways for MP and SIP. This is how most of us behave. We often complain and whine about how arduous the process or journey is but when we come to the end it, we somehow miss going through the same thing again. Maybe we missed all the fractiousness! Though i get to make friends with other people in my course, the times during APEL with c140 were the best! I will be looking forward to more class outings and chalets in the future

Finally, to end this instropective entry, i shall pin down some resolutions for the new year!

1) To work hard during the holidays and earn some money
2) To advance musically in my guitar playing
3) To do more housework
4) To train up and prepare myself for National Service
5) To do more kind deeds!

and many more.......


HAPPY NEW YEAR PEOPLE!

the countdown is over as im typing this sentence now!

May good health and prosperity be upon each and everyone of u

take care and all the best for ur future endeavours!

No comments :