Monday, June 01, 2009

i love my friends and family to bits

i want to thank my secondary school mates and poly mates for coming down to support me. I really appreciate the spamming of the sms votes! I know its hurting to see ur phone bills being shot up just like that. But i will repay u all soon! Special thanks to pq and weicong for casting more than 100 votes! love u guys!

And I want to dedicate this paragraph to a girl named Luk Wingyi. Thanks for being so interested and willing to represent my design when i first approached u.. and because of this, u had to wake up as early as 7am to attend the briefing and rehearsal. Sorry about that. I'm also very grateful for ur enthusiasm when u sent out smses this morning, asking people to come down and support. Even though there were some grammatical mistakes and missing information like the TIME, i can see ur earnestness behind it.. or maybe ure just eyeing on the money that i will share with u when i win? hahahahaha just kidddding. All in all, i'm glad that all the hassle uve gone through was worth it.. because I got FIRST! hahaha and dun wry, i won't shortchange u! Thanks once again Wingyi! ure a wonderful friend..and so are the others who came down!

so.. wanna have a puff now?

haha nights everyone!

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

congrats!
can you blog about the event in detail?

Edmund chan said...

thanks. I probably won't do so because it will get pretty wordy.

who are u anyway?