Sunday, August 29, 2004

Another day flew by

Woke up and 10.30+ cuz i dun wan to let my sis play the com! =P.haha i'm bad huh.Play some wc3 wif lex .At around 3+pm,i went to Changi rise which is my cousin house wif my aunt and grandparents to swim!.the place there is super super beautiful,the pool is very big too.How i wish i could stay there =[.Ate my dinner at there and went home at around 8+pm and back to my COmputer again.GOt very very pissed off when i played match wif those losers frm cs.sg.No joke,i'm super pissed.I scold them all sort of vulgarities and even show them attitude problem.Man playing wif them really changed my life.Therefore,i won't play wif those losers again frm today onwards!.no joke ok. mus trust me.Nothing much happen today,look forward to go to sch tmr..also duno y.Ok i'm off to sleep.!

No comments :