Friday, August 27, 2004

back !

yup its been quite a few days since i last updated my blog cuz my blog occured some problem recently..most of the templates were deleted..ok so i'm back now.School is quite fun and exciting today cuz i got back my english,chinese,physics and chemistry papers..but i'm not that satisfied wif my chinese and english..juz merely passed them.Doze off during english lessons while ms teng was going through the english paper..she talks too much rubbish..thats y i slept.Went home straight after school to wait fer alex's call to go skate.guess wat,he called me at around 4+ and the worse thing is that he said he will not be going so soon.So i played few matches of cs b4 i left fer skate @ 6pm.As it was in the evening,the weather is quite cooling so its quite pleasant to skate but i'm freaking tired.Injured my leg but not that seriously,anyway NO PAIN NO GAIN RIGHT.Then took cab wif lex,ray and carmen at 10+.On the cab,i was asking them where they are going tmr,cuz i can't find any place to go to fer tmr as my frend wil not be going to his shop.Hope that i will not be that bored fer tmr,i feel like studying but i'm lazy.hehe n lvl in 2 wks time!..help me plS!

No comments :