Thursday, August 19, 2004

very very tired

went to the market to eat yong tau foo after sch..and took a bus home.When i reached home,i settle the mp3player thingy which eric lend to me..download some songs into it.After i bath,i felt extremely tired the moment i took out my geog book to study..maybe because i hate geog so i took a nap fer abt like 2 hrs..thats gay because since sec1 till now..i have not taken an afternoon nap after sch..so today is a special day.When i woke up,i felt rejuvenated.so i continued studying geog and little did i realise it was 8pm!..its singapore idol time and thanks to my frend fer reminding me if not i would have miss the fun..hmm i was reading thru my maths mock exam papers to prepare fer paper2 tmr while watching sg idol..yup tmr is the last day of hell and hope i will get thru it successfully..

No comments :