Tuesday, April 12, 2005

hmm

hmm ..

Yesterday was a longg day in church..but fun =D .. Attend 2 services..1130 and 2pm wan..the 1130 service was superb...1 of the best services i ever attend..the preacher was great..yea pst rick shelton..hes very funny and the way he preached is so powerful and easy to understand ..very good ! .. the 2nd service wasnt that powerful to me..but the video clips are touching ..especially the first wan haha..yea..service ends at 4+..then took train home..choon msged me on the way and asked whether wan to jam not..so i went jamming .

Jamming wasnt that fun..duno why..not all came..only me choon ray matt eunice and matt's frend..we booked the room got no keyboard so i was seating there staring O_O ..jammed till around 8 then we went off..ray eunice choon and me took bus home..at the bus stop i saw this kinda pretty girl ..haha and she board the same bus as the 3 of them..so i msged choon and joking-ly asked him to tell the girl i wan to be friend with her.. haha then choon gave me her no. and her name..i knew his was lying when he msg me that...but he claimed that he was saying the truth..he said eunice went and asked her..so i was confused and duno who to believe la..choon ask me to call her phone but the phone was off.. ahha ahh dun really care anyway.. Went home and watched the nkf ..quite touching ..the jack neo stunt was...*nothing to say* duno to laugh or to get shocked haha .

Today after school got ss and history remedial but did not attend ..wanted to attend history but 4got to bring tb..ss remedial ..haiz..rather go home study chinese..ss still can cope so yea haha . Ate in school canteen first then went home wif mao and choon. Whoots completed my study hour fer today ..yea 3 hours..this time i really mus fulfill my 20 hours of studying...DUN WRY!



Promise me..u will never let me go

No comments :