Thursday, April 28, 2005

hmm

hmm


Today was quite a fun day in schooll..compared to yesterday haha..yup dun have chinese period so don need to hear mdm teo nag nag nag =D...After school got chinese remedial till around 330..actually got pos meeting today but i duno the venue and time etc..they never msg me yea..moreover i got remedial so i never go ..

Played soccer after remedial ..very fun haha ..its been a long time since we played at the parade square wif those sec1s and sec2s haha..PLayed fer around 1 hour ..then went to cause way point to makan wif ray mao choon and germain,a sec 2 girl in my school yup..while eating ..i heard someone calling my name and then i saw eng chang siting at the table next to us haha..quite shocked to see him there..yea he jus finish school so go cause way point to makan ...cool ..went over to accompany him and we talked about school stuff etc haha .Reached home at around 715..bath then did my work..till around 10+..yea today got 3 hours of studying..im getting nearer to my study hours..more then 20!!! wooo i can do it!


I tried to be perfect
but nothing was worth it

No comments :