Thursday, April 21, 2005

pos

POS


Nothing much happened in school today..went to church after school fer POS (parade of school) meeting..i'm in the north cluster cuz my school is in the north..but i nver see any of my school students there ..only me..reached church at around 4 then did my maths hw first cuz the meeting starts at 5..sounds interesting..we need to come up wif cheer dance and stuff and also got alot of events on haha and also a good opportunity to make new frends ^_^ ..next wed is our first meeting..not sure wat we gonna do but its gonna be fun !! cant wait fer the emerge conference in june . Went home after the briefing which ends at around 615...took the mrt home. Reached home at around 8..took a bath and dinner..then study study and study..hope i can fufill study hours this wk..hard though ..got alot of activities this wk =[..tmr is the napfa test 2.4km run..god bless me =D

No comments :