Friday, April 22, 2005

wooo

woooo


actually yesterday can update blog ..but after my father used finish the com ,he go off ..and i also lazy to on back so ya haha..anyway yesterday was napfa test 2.4km run and WAS SUPER TIRED seriously..never felt so tired fer a long time already..managed to run all the way..as in never stop haha . The place where we run our 2.4km is very tedious..mus run to 1 spot the run back..when i was running back that time..it seems eternity to reach the ending point ..really but i kept running and running and praying to god to bless me with strength and indeed it works haha ptl =D . After running finish..my leg was super pain , my abdomen that part also pain and i felt very drowsy and giddy when i walked..like wan to faint like that..quickly to drink the water cooler..cannont tahan..my body was like desert dry . Rested fer around 1/2 hour then body start to recuperate and we played soccer !! play awhile only then went back home wif ray and gang.

Skipped school today ..cuz my leg muscle pain.. luckily teacher never call if not she sure *(&#$#$ at me .. Slacked at home pratically the whole day but still got study haha yup..tmr is the zone outing to sentosa !! whoots cant wait man..hope tmr wont rain..!! pls don spoil the day



U're my answer to everything
thats why i decided to bring u to school
so i can pass my exams =D

No comments :