Friday, May 29, 2009

i received news from my agency just now in the evening saying that this week will be my last week of work because Sony doesn't want to deploy anymore mp3 promoters from june onwards.

Bittersweet would be the the word to describe how i felt during that 2 minutes. Happy because i'm jaded of work. Sad because the last day of work always have this haunting poignancy. But overall, i'm damn glad this happened because i can get back my much needed freedom! hahahaha

I'm lucky to have wonderful colleagues working with me. Learnt a lot from them and their conversations in "hokkien" nver cease to amuse me. Thanks guys! hahaha

And i want to thank 2 of my lovely friends, Wingyi and Peiqi, for having meals with me during my break, like today! and popping by occasionally just to say "hi". The time spent talking to u girls really brightens up my day, even if its just for a few minutes. haha thanks once again. love u all!

Since i'm done with my day job now, i can fully concentrate on the pilot pen website. Hopefully i can get it done within the next few days!

Lastly, this weekend will be pretty exciting for me because its the finals for the anti-smoking tshirt design contest. The event will be held at Plaza Singapura and our designs will be showcased in the means of a "fashion show". So come down and support me if ure free!

Check out this website for more info: http://www.breathe.sg/happeningsdetail.aspx?id=486

The contest will start in the evening at around 640pm. Hope to see u guys there!

bye all and take care always!

No comments :