Friday, May 22, 2009

Work
i cant wait to quit my job! Its starting to get boring and dull and i totally don't have time to do the things that i want. Remuneration is the only thing that motivates me to go to work now but still.... i prefer to relax and have the whole day to myself.

Theres so many stuff that i want to do now. Like watching a movie (Penelope will be the next on my list!), play guitar for hours (I'm very desperate to play it but time forbids me) and sleep as long as i want!

3 days of break seem to breeze past pretty quickly and before i know it, its already thursday. 4 days of work, albeit short compared to other jobs seems like eternity to me.

Its weird how people like me always complain about being jobless but whine about how boring their life is when they're working.

Graduation
So we are officially done with our Poly life and are diploma holders now! 2 days ago was the graduation ceremony at the convention centre. Saw a couple of my secondary school mates there. Lots of photos were being taken but i won't be uploading many because im lazy. The atmosphere was pretty mellow.. maybe with a tinge of melancholy, probably due to the fact that we won't be seeing one another again for a long time.

There was a standing ovation when my coursemate, Kevin and his mum went up to receive his accolate. I have total respect for the 2 of them. I've seen him around in school quite often in the past and he never fails to wear a smile. I really admire his attitude towards life and his determination and resilience that helped him overcome adversities. All the best for your future endeavours!

And to my beloved c140: More gatherings and outings okay! all the best to u guys and take care always!

IMI graduation party
Alastair and gang organised a party for the IND graduates on the same day as the ceremony. Definitely had lots of fun there. Talked to a lot of my coursemates whom i didnt have a chance to do so in the past and they were all very fun and cool people! Thanks Jiayi for the card u made for us. I really appreciate it.. yes i sincerely do. So u gotta stop doubting me! hahaha. Please forgive me for not getting it back from u. It completely slipped my mind :(

All the best to my fellow ind coursemates! especially the penang gang! hahaha. 3months with you guys was definitely a blast.

Thats about it! Probably gonna continue doing my work.. i don't know. Should i?

Bye all and take care!

No comments :