Monday, May 18, 2009

i've got some friends, some that i hardly know
but we've had some times, i would'nt trade for the world

The song "swing life away" by Rise against has one of the most beatifully written lyrics ever among all of the acoustic tunes ive heard. My favourite verse of the song would be the 2 sentences in italics.

Friends friends friends. Where do you place them in your life?

A frend of mine once told me this

"Although we are like so different in our looks , me being handsome and you the opposite , i still regard you as my friend because i believe in last resort.."

haha. One of the best quote ever!

And another frend of mine said this to me

"i'm already 20th!"

HAHA. I didnt know age and date are related

but its stuff like this that makes you feel lucky because you have amusing people around you whom you can regard as Friends

With that being said, they are a group of very very important people that i cant live without!

No comments :