Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Im pretty much swamped with work right now.

The dateline for the pilot pen freelance project is around the corner and im desperately trying to get it done. Thus, im completely devoid of all my free time now.

I wanna thank kc for helping me with the problems and bugs i encountered. You've made my life a whole lot easier and i dedicate this paragraph to u. Thanks saviour SOON, sincerely , from the bottom of my heart.

My day job is going well so far. This coming week will be my 4th week at work and its pretty enjoyable! Even though ive faced a few customers that behaved like a total asshole. I somehow find them amusing and enjoyed laughing at their silly antics. However, some of them really made me felt shamed to be living in the same country as them. Idiots

Alright champs league is gonna start in a few mins time. MAN UTD FOR THE WIN!

nights all and bye!

oh and lastly, happy birthday luk wingyi!

No comments :