Tuesday, October 05, 2004

3 more days !

Sry guys..did not update my blog fer the past 2 days i think..was busy doing stuffs..Well i'm back again ! haahah and 3 more days MAN 3 MORE !! haha .. Woke up at 5.45 am then prepare and go meet jason at his house busstop there..cuz he treating me kaya bread as breakfast..HAHAAH..reached there at 6.35am ate and tok till 6.45 then eric and me went off to take bus 31 to school..Had my maths paper 1 today..not that hard though..think i can do quite well..hahaa. Then after the paper..ray lex mao choon daryl ching hong eric and me went to market to grab a bite.Went to eric house to wait fer him to prepare cuz he coming my house to study afterwards he brought his guitar along too cuz i wan to borrow frm him..WE studied till around 6+pm..then i went down and skate awhille and also acccompany him to the traffic light..I'm such a good frend..HAHAH..did not study much fer tmr paper which is science..duno wat to study aar..sian..and most of the time i was playing wif the guitar..hahaha.Anyway hope i can do well fer tmr !..3 more DAYS BOY AND U"RE OFF .AHHAAHHA CAN"T WAIT !!!

No comments :