Sunday, October 03, 2004

oh no

Very tired day ...yesterday mel and jason overnight at my house cuz they say they wan to study the whole night..but end up watching tv . hahAH..we watched "the spirits of vengeance" at around 2am.its my 3rd time watching but some part sure scare the hell out of me man..maybe because of the atmosphere . The most scariest thing is when we were watching , Suddenly,i heard a cat meow..i was quite shocked at first and i thought it was jason making that sound cuz he was siting behind me and that sound was frm behind.Then that sound came again.It wasnt jason fer sure and all of us were FREAKING SCAREED omg.Jason and meldon looked back and saw a cat! .. i dun dare to look back HAHA..then i ran to the sofa and close my eyes.Then the cat ran out of the house and everyone was dumbfounded..It was super duper scary..oh my..lucky nver faint ar me..HAHAH then after watching finished the movie,we were supposed to study but then jason and meldon doze OFF! ...then left me so i read through my history fer aruond 1hr..then i felt tired and my eyes are weighing a tonne..So all of us slept in the living room.HAHAH..we woke up at around 11am in the morning..My mum prepared garlic bread fer us as breakfast and a cup of milo..Woo felt abit refresh after eating..Then meldon and jason take turns to play the com while i lie on the bed trying to study my history..They went off at aruond 3+pm. I wan to play the com ! but poor me..study's first!..aha then i studied till around 4+pm,took a half an hour break and back to study again..Well some pple say that we need to endure another 5 days and we are oFF TO HEAVEn..but fer me..THAT 5 DAYS SEEMS ETERNITY =[..GL TO ME ANYWAY

No comments :