Tuesday, October 19, 2004

im off!

Hmm came home at around 10am today ..cuz yesterday me and alex went to raymond 's old place which was at pasir ris and spent the night there..LOL that place is sooo creepy and its soo empty ,without any television etc..only 2 sofa fer us to sleep.We tok alot in the night cuz we can't sleep..then talk talk talk until around 3am.. and all of us fell asleep soundly..haha...We woke up at around 7am but i duno why,all of us went back to sleep again and woke up at 9am.HAHA..I wash my face and we left that place at 9.35am..They accompanied me to meet my frend at loyang sec there..or rather see my frend then me and ray took bus no.17 back home. I felt tired when i reached home but surprisingly,i did not sleep in the afternoon maybe because alex asked me to play games wif him..haha then eric daryl lex and mao came to my house at 2pm cuz we are going to carol's chalet later on..might be staying there ..not sure. Alright,i'm off..if not they nag nag nag at me again,asking me to be quick..haha BYEBYE

No comments :