Thursday, October 21, 2004

BaCK

Went to boon house and overnight there.Played his com awhile when i reached there then went to watch "My Sassy Girl" vcd which i borrowed frm raymond.It was the best love show i ever watched i think..very nice.I rate it 9/10.Hhaha..when i watch finish,i went to see boon play cs wif his bro,then took a bath.After bathing,i got nothing to do so i decided to watch "My Sassy Girl" 1 more time..haha really very nice ..u guys shld go watch it.Then slept at around 3am and woke up at 11am,went down and ate roti prata which boon's mum bought fer me and him..Went home at around 2+pm,use my com and waited fer lex to call cuz eric lex mao daryl and me going to carol's chalet again..Went there at around 5+pm and when we reached there,we took our decks and went to find raymond matt and another guy call matthew whom was carol's cousin..We skated at the beach near costa sand there..Went back to tthe chalet at around 7pm.All of us were very tired and stinky..haha.Ate alot of bbq-ued food there..so delicious.After eating,we went to skate at the chalet there..and guess wat,i injured my ankle =[..suck man..hahaa but not that serious though.Then after Carol cut the birthday cake,we went home.Reached home at around 9+pm..took a bath and then use my computer again.I took around 2 hours searching for some piano scores lol..finally found it . Gonna ask vell to teach me how to play on monday cuz i going to his house. Alrighty..i'm going to slp now..GOOD NIGHT

No comments :