Sunday, October 10, 2004

well well

Aaa ... did not really enjoy much today..woke up at 8+ am ! oh.. my cuz my frend called me and ask me to help him settle some cs thingy..damn i wan to sleep more =[..then watched Naruto which i downloaded last night..on my com fer the whole night because of that..haha..well its worth it cuz its toooooo + sooo + veryy nice..decided to on my com tonight to download the next few episodes..hahh..then played my computer till around 6+pm..Had quite a serious headache after that..very very pain ..then i bath and went to ly shop .. play and tok play and tok..then went home at 9+pm ..by thhat time..my head was no longer pain haha.Reached home and played my com again..was quite pissed at an incident..sigh really spoiled my day..anyway..hope this kind of thing won'thappen anymore !..tmr i'm going fer a bbq at my cousin house at simei!!..YESSSS HAHAH go there swim and eat ! woooo..Alright..Hope i will cheer up frm that incident !

No comments :