Thursday, September 30, 2004

yawn =[

Another boring boring day at school..the most happiest moment in school today is during 3 periods of history i guess where me daryl soo woon and kee hian keep joking around wif the MCQ answers..can't help it but some of the answers are damn funny..haha...then after school..we loiter around at the stairs there cuz we dare each other to jump down the steps..not that high though..then i tell them that i'm going to jump frm the top of the stairs to the bottom !..haha act hero man me..damn nervous..my legs keep shivering ...then went i jump..i realised that i dun have enuff speed !..oh no..one of my legs landed on the last step..quite pain ar.,.think i sprained my leg..but not that serious though..then went home , eat some food and went to boon's house to study my history..Stayed at there till aruond 10.30..his bro and him keep bullying me..lol ...but quite fun..the environment is cool ..SIGH! tmr they all going to play basketball but i can't join them =[..need to study..damn.Guess i'll have to stay at home the whole day tmr..looking at my stupid history book again..GOD PLS HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments :