Sunday, September 19, 2004

BOOM BABA

BOOM! woke up at 11am today.Then raymond called me and asked me whether want to go watch movie wif them at 12.20 or not.he said that i agree to go out wif them..sigh..HAHAHA so i agreed =[.i quickly took a bath knowing that i will be late..while bathing,i thought of an idea!..i can take a cab to alex's house to meet them and then ask lex to pay my half of the cab fare back!..hahah i'm a genius!..so i quickly changed into my clothes and i spent almost 10 mins finding my physics and chem mock papers cuz after the movies we going to loon's house to study.haha..so i left my house at aruond 11.50.when i reached lex house,it was already 12.10 and guess wat! lex haven even bath..i was like "u haven bath then ask me come so early" i'm quite pissed at that moment..but nver vent my anger..haha..then i asked my bro wats the timing fer the show "dodgeball".the next show was 1.15 so we went to suntec to watch it.And guess wat!..while watching,my bro went into the cinema and gaves us chachos (bleah duno how to spell) and a coke..oo ..that make me enjoyed the movie more..hahaa.well the movie was very funny..some parts very very lame..but its soo funny..hahha.then reached loon house at around 4+..we watched the show "spirits of vengeance" 1 more time..this time i'm not that afraid anymore ok..ahhaa.Went to bedok wif chooon mao and ray to play soccer wif my frends..was really very fun..enjoyed every minute of it..Guess today is a happy day fer me!..hahahah

No comments :