Thursday, September 02, 2004

I realised that...

Got back my ss and history prelim papers today,my ss was bad man..25/50 wth ? but history was a fluke,did not expect myself to get a2 .Anyway i'm quite satisfied wif my prelim results,hope i can do even better fer my n lvls.Went to market to have my lunch after school and accompanied daryl and raymond to have their haircut @ roxysq =[ thats far.but i'm kind ok.Went home and studied my chinese fer n lvl . I doze off fer around half and hour while studying =[.I also realised that i dun have enuff time to study all the chpters fer chinese.Regretted not to study much much more earlier.Hope that lady luck will be on my side during the exams.ITS 8pm! yup its singapore idol once again..Really admire some of the contestants's voice..its really harmonious,its a pity some of them did not win though.I"M SOO THAT STRESS

No comments :