Friday, September 10, 2004

normal day haaa

Well today is a normal day fer me! Woke up at 10.30 ,play some cs then idle at the com until aruond 2pm.Went to boon's house because he ask me go there then we go to ly shop together..damn him! can't he come my house ? well wat can i do..he call the shots after all..haah.When i reach his doorstep.his stupid dog came barking like some kind of mad dog and it frightened the hell out of me!..i dun dare to go in =[ and stay outside the gate until he come and put his stupid dog in the table..(his dog is soo timid that he dun even dare to jump down a table..haha).Then played some cs over there..and guess wat ? he's suppose to study but end up,he's the one playing the computer =[ !..he still say he wan to study..wat a fat liar..Hhhaha but not bad la,still get to play his ps2.Then we took a cab to ly shop at around 6+.Along the way we fetch cy and jason cuz they also going.We are suppose to play soccer but end up staying at the shop fer the whole day.I felt bad cuz i was occupying the com most of the time..haha ok sorry frends! boon,jason,cy and me took a cab home at around 9.35 and guess wat! i owe boon money again fer the cab fare!! hahaha nvm dun intend to return him..hAHAHA juz kidding..On my com when i reach home cuz i got cs training ar...no time to eat my dinner and was having gastric..OK i go eat my SUPPER now liao..BYEBYE

No comments :