Friday, September 10, 2004

skate skate skate

Went to bedok skate park wif lex at around 2pm.The weather was a scorcher man..very hot..i skated fer like 15mins and was already drenched wif my sweat.yucks..stinky me.Did not really injured myself today haha..maybe because i did not skate that much.Was listening to my mp3 most of the time and seating there tinkiing of stuffs.We still skated till around 7+..then had our dinner at the bedok interchange coffee shop.Didnt really ate much,only a plate of carrot cake and 1 cup of grass jelly..haha.Went back home early cuz got cs training.Quickly ran to the bath room and bathed wif ice cooling water..haha felt soo refreshed after that..Then on my com and wait fer my team mates to get online.They are very PUNCTUAL HUH.say 10.30 but 11pm liao also haven start =[.hHAha but nvm,i'm a very good frend so i dun blame them..Thats all that happen fer today..BYEBYE

No comments :