Tuesday, September 28, 2004

wats wrong ?

Nothing much happened in school today except fer 1 incident..During english period,daryl suddenly got breathing difficulty,he sweat alot and his hands keep shivering..all of us were shocked to see that.A few teachers came to help,after about half an hour..daryl's mom came and Mr yong fetch the both of them to the nearby clinic.Hope that he's alright now. Went to bras basah after school wif ray eric and mao cuz i wan to check out the price of the keyboard.Sadly,the cheapest i saw wwas $330 =[..but i think i'm getting that..hope that i got money haha..Then went home straight after that cuz i going to watch movie wif ly and gang at 6pm.Boon came to my house at 4.30 and we went together at 6pm ! ..omg we was soo late..haha but luckily we watched the 7.20pm show. We watched the new police story..very nice and super funny..HAHAHA really man..can laugh my ass off. The show ended at aruond 9.35 then cy boon and me took a cab home.Went home,ate my dinner and prepare fer the cs compy thingy..but sadly..my cs can't work..so the match is postpone to tmr ..then someone blame us fer not preparing well.He even said to me "go enjoy more lor"..stupid right..he mean that i can't even go out ? lol totally nonsense..i'm soo pissed and thanx to cs !..u ruin my day again..think i'm washing my hands off all this sh*t..getting more and more boring. Making me angry ..so wats the point of continuing ?? .. bah think i concentrate more on other things after my n lvls and spent more time wif my frends !...HAHHA

No comments :