Monday, September 06, 2004

chinese is over!!!

WOOO had my n lvl chinese paper today,was abit easier then wat i expected.Woke up at 7.10am and quickly took a bath and prepare to go to sch.It was 7.45 am already and i was in my father's car when my frend called me and tell me that i'm late!..omg at that moment i was very scared..i tried to remain calm though..haha when i reached school,i dash up the class and was gasping fer air when i sat in the classroom.Luckily i wasnt late.When we put our bags outside,i 4got to take out my entry proof!,guess i'm really very nervous ..haha well its normal ok..When to market to eat chicken chop during the 2hrs break b4 our listening compre.The listening compre shld start at 2pm but the radio announced that the exam will start at 2.30pm!..so i get to sleep fer half an hour ..haha,went to eric house after school to touch up on my social studies..Hopefully i can do well fer tmr's ss paper and enjoy abit b4 october 4th!..gl to me again!!!

No comments :