Friday, September 17, 2004

ITS ME AHAHAHA

BORING DAY AT SCHOOL ..Duno y i always doze off during english lessons..haha but lucky teacher never catch me..Had to do maths mock paper 2 and it ended at 1.50pm.then me matt ray and mao went to lex house to wait fer him to prepare..then go to peninsula cuz he wan to buy new deck.we left his house at around 3+ omfg .. he prepare very long right..stupid ass.then matt and ray decided to go home first so me mao lex go peninsula.After that,they come my house cuz its my turn to PREPARE!!..ahahaa..went to bedok skate park at around 6+..stupid cab driver..think he purposely take to long way..and the cab fare was $7+..stupid ass..then we skated till around 8+..today very early right..usually we will skate till 10+ wan.felt happy today cuz i successfully landed the kickflip!..HAHHA yess..after learning fer duno how many weeks..finally..Then me and lex accompany ray to his house to get some clothings cuz he staying over at lex's place..took a cab home wif them.Then dash to the bathroom cuz i wass very hot and stinky..ahaha.Ate a delicious dinner and COMPUTER !!!!!..

No comments :