Monday, September 27, 2004

moody

sigh..a very moody day fer me =[ . Went to kallang wif ray lex mao choon and daryl to eat macdonalds..i'm soo broke now..tmr still need to go watch movies wif ly and gang =[.Choon went home after eating , ray and mao went to lex house and daryl accompanied me to the busstop cuz i going home to study haha..hardworking right.Was feeling very tired and slept in the bus fer aruond 10mins +.Reached home at around 4+pm,on the computer..played some cs first then took a bath and studied my history.Finished studying at 9.30pm then played cs again cuz my team got training..sigh so busy..Ate my dinner or rather supper at 11pm..was feeling kinda moody while eating..did'nt have the appetite but i still finished it.Went back to my computer and watch the fir - wo men de ai MTV..juz downloaded it..very very nice man !..watched a couple of times,nice and touching.Going to watch fma episode 4 now..then go slp liao..boring , no mood to do anyting =[

No comments :