Monday, September 20, 2004

HI

PEE POO PEE POO dull and boring day in school today =[.4got to do my maths homework and teacher asked us to stay back after school to finish it..but luckily i finsihed it during one of the free periods so i dun need to stay back !..haha clever me right.So after school me ray choon and mao went to parkway to eat minced meat noodle..it cost 4 bucks! omg..i straight away no money after buyiing that shit.Then we accompanied mao go roxy square to cut his hair ..see how FRIEND we are..right or not.hAHAH.Went home together after that and in the bus,all of us fell asleep..sigh,guess we are all tired.Reached home and saw my bro playing need fer speed =[.so i went to bath and watch abit of tv,then ITS MY TURN TO USE THE COMPUTER.HHAHA.Played quite alot of cs because my stupid frends ask me to play..i can't reject them cuz i'm a good friend ok.Downloaded naruto episode 2-4 but i can only watch episode 2 as its getting late..need to sleep=[.Its freakin funnny man..so lame yet cool. Ok la boon long ask me quickly update my blog..cuz he wan to read..aww so touched,got another loyal reader.HAHAH THANKEW FREND..HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U !.think its the 3rd time i said to u right. ANYWAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BOON LONG...GOOD LUCK IN UR STUDIES..

No comments :