Sunday, September 19, 2004

ALI BABA

SHAGAG ! Yawn..tired tired. Woke up at 11am today, ate my breakfast , played abit of computer and quickly took a bath because i thought meldon,sean,ab jason ly and me meeting at 12pm at princess mac to go to queensway..so i took at bath at 11.20 and at 11.45,i saw meldon online and asked him y he haven go..then he told me "we meeting 12.30 mah,go so early fer wat"..haahah stupid me..i thought we meeting at 12pm so i played need fer speed underground fer around 5mins and went there.I reached there at around 12.40.Went inside the mac and could nt find them..so i thought i was the earliest.After waiting fer around 5mins,i saw sean sitting at the table infront of me, then i realised that he was the first to reach because he was queue-ing up buying food.Went over there we waited fer aruond 15mins + then mel jason and ab arrived.Ly called us and asked us to go first..not sure wats the reason.Then we took a mrt there,oh boy it was very very long..but luckily i had my mp3player wif me so i'm not that bored.hAHAHa..We went queensway cuz they all wan to buy some shirts..so i accompany them hoping to buy something fer myself..and guess wat!,i went there and spent around 5bucks on food..HAHAHAHA..its nice ok.Then we shop till around 4+ and took bus no.14 back to bedok interchange.The trip seems eternity,it took around 2hrs b4 we reached bedok interchange..stupid slow shit.Ab did not follow us to bedok interchange as he need to go home.Ly mel jason sean and me then went to ate at the bedok interchange market..We planned to watch movie at princess cuz we thought it was 5 bucks per ticket but actually it was 7 bucks.maybe because today is sunday..So sean went home.Mel jason ly and me went to shop but stupid mel and jason went home when we reach there. hahaa.then my dad called and said he will be fetching me in aruond 5mins time.SO i bought french fries and waited fer him . Went home and played gunbound wif lex..OMG y am i playing that game..stupid me.Tiring day fer me man..=[ but its fun alright! i'm off the pack my bag to prepare fer tmr ..BYEBYE

No comments :