Wednesday, September 22, 2004

STupid!

Oh my.today was a weird weird day =[..Woke up at around 7am cuz raymond reached my house already at that time and i have to wake up to entertain him =[ cuz we dun intend to go to school.We plan to go to raymond old house to study together wif mao and guess what..at 8am,Mdm teo called and asked y i nver go to school..HAAHA i told her i overslept =[..but thats not all..while ray and me were watching Finding Nemo (haha its a nice show ok),MRS SIM my DM called..OH NO..i answered and she asked me y i nver come to schoool..i told her i overslept and she straight away asked me to come to school now.She said that if i nver come , she will exempt me frm taking n lvl.WTF ..Upon hearing that , i was stun ! omg..haha so i told her that i will be coming to school right away..Then i quickly took a bath and accompany raymond to his house to get his school-u.then we took a cab to school and reached there about 10.20 which was recess time therefore not many people notice us..Went to mrs sim's office after that but luckily she nver scold us ^^,juz tok some crap.After school,me ray eric dro ernest and wayne went to parkway mac to have our lunch.after that wayne went home and the rest of us went to dro's house.We planned to study there but in the end,we played =[.Me dro ray and eric went to parkway to eat our dinnner at around 7pm but only ray and dro ate,coz me and eric no more money already..THen reached hhome at around 9pm..played my com,ate my dinner and POOF ..off to sleep ! ..ahah anyway,its quite a fun day..^^ U SUCK BAH

No comments :