Monday, September 13, 2004

bleah

Woo..its the first day of term 4 but it was a boring day =[.Had to stand fer around 10mins during the first period which was maths.I hand in my worksheet already but i 4got so i had to stand=[..then afterthat teacher found out tat i handed in..OMG.The rest of the lessons were usual...BORING!.Didnt noe that i have mock exams from 2pm to 3.15pm.So after school,me ray lex loon daryl choon mao and ching hong went to alex's house coffeeshop there and eat chicken chop =[.so expensive..but no choice..there got nothing nice to eat.Felt very tired while doing the chem mock..but luckily ms tay released us at around 2.50pm..haha.Went home wif ray choon and loon.Reached home prepare fer my cs training then idle at my com till now !.BOring slping soon though.Each day is getting worse..omg..i hate this

No comments :