Monday, November 22, 2004

hair cut..

Went to roxy square to have my hair cut wif jason.Boon was supposed to follow us but he need to accompany his dad go make medisave thing..so only me and jason..luckily jason willing to follow me if not i dun think i will go ..haha . Reached there at around 3.15pm.Actually i wan to level my back only..which cost 5 bucks. .then the uncle go cut my side and thin down my hair.. and altogether cost 10 bucks..omg..i really duno wat to say..lol ..i wan my back hair to be leveled only ..dammit luckily i brought 11 bucks..and great!now i left wif 1 buck.Sigh..now my hair look abit weird ..BORING ..then took bus 31 back .Decided to go to jason house cuz i wanna play the piano..Then boon came at around 6+pm. Stupid him..when he reached, he still wan us to go down and accompany him to eat..lol like big shot haha..Then we bought some potato chips and went back to jason house.WAtched some stupid show on channel U..the kung fu soccer i think..SUPer duper lame i tell u..we were laughing like mad at their LAMEness..haha .. Went home at 10pm..took bus 39 wif boon..Took a bath when i reached home then ate my dinner.I thought my dinner was chicken chop cuz my mum said she willl cooked that fer dinner..but my dad bought fried rice.. so in the end,i ate fried rice + 3 chicken wings..not so bad ar..Actually tmr going seoul garden wif TS pple but tmr alot of pple can't make it..so we changed to wednesday..haha SIgh!!!..still waiting fer the chance to watch that fir vcd (50 mins wan) but now my father watching tv..think i have to watch it some other day..alright..i gtg slp now , mum's asleep haha byebye! tmr is the last day of O's !! JIA YOU!

No comments :