Wednesday, November 03, 2004

SKATEEE

Went skating in the afternoon wif matt ray and alex.I went to the skate park and waited fer around 1 HOUR fer them again ! omg..they went to ray house cuz ray need to take money..suck man.haha so they owe me 2 hours altogether!haha..then we skated to a bicycle shop nearby cuz lex wanted to do somthing to his deck.Then the stupid stingy shop uncle refuse to lend us his spanna (how do i spell it) ..haha then we skated to a stage nearby a hdb estate.WE skated around bedok today..did not stay at 1 spot and skate..maybe because only got the 4 of us..haha.Tehn we ate our dinner at long john silver.Talked and laughed at there like some crazy ass aha then skated to matt's house.When we rreached there,matt left after around 20mins cuz he went to meet eunice..so sweet of him ..haha wat a good boyfriend.So left me ray and lex playing at his house.At around 1015pm,me and ray went down to swim fer awhile till 11pm.The water very cold man..cannot tahan.haha.Then matt asked us to go home cuz hes dad is angry i think..maybe because matt is not at home but we are at his house..haha.so me and ray took cab home,he paid 6 while i paid 2=[..no more money left after that.haha went home,took a bath and had maggi mee fer dinner.Was watching the chinese variety show "guess guess guess" while eating.really damn funny man that wu zhong xian..lol he nver fails to make me laugh..super hilarious..haha then played my com..chat chat wif my frend .Decided to on my com the whole night today cuz i'm downloading World of Warcraft!.damn big man the file..ahah anyway its worth it cuz its nice to play!..haha alright cya guys tmr!!!

No comments :