Saturday, November 27, 2004

yesterday..

yesterday was a boring day fer me.Went to crc wif laspa at 7pm.Was a last minute decision to go wif him cuz i stay at home very sian ..nothing to do so decided to accompany him go there play play and at the same time , can see 5bm in action!..ahaha.took bus 8 there..quite long..around 40mins then went to mac and ate double cheeseburger meal.After eating we went up ..then laspa got meeting wif his clan mates so i watched 5bm play ..ahaha quite interesting ..stand there and see people playing..then at around 9+pm laspa and me got 2 coms and we played cs wc etc.. till around 10.30.5bm finished their training so i went home wif them yup...laspa waited fer wwf so i went home first..then we went mac to eat hahaha..this time i ate mc chicken meal..was very full already but somehow i ate finish..wasted alot of money ..sigh then we walked quickly to toa payoh interchange cuz the last bus fer no.8 was 1130 and it was already 11.35 ..luckily we managed to catch the last bus and we sat and talked our way home..haha. i went home and on my computer..then i found out my computer got error..can't go into windows..i was very frustrated at tthat time and did nt noe wat to do . So re-formatting was the only option i had..sigh everything will be gone =( ..my songs my games bleah~..took about 1 hour reformating ..it was already 1am and my parents are not home yet..haha lucky ar..if not i think this morning then can settle everything. Parents came home at around 2+am then i downloaded back my cs irc msn and stuffs..then went to bed ~

No comments :