Friday, November 05, 2004

home home home

As expected,i stayed at home today =[..haha lex asked me whether wan to go simlim wif daryl to buy computer stuff..i lazy to go ..so far somemore i go there no money to buy things.haha..and i might be working fer the next few days..cuz my frend help me find a job..but i haven call to ask whether got vacancy or not..thanx klein!!! u are the best! haha...at the same time,my relative also got a job ...giving out flyers wan...maybe alex and me will take up that job first....haha hope everything will go smoothly! ..nothing much happen today..woke up at around 11am..then chat wif my frend..then play cs and wc almost the whole day..hahah..and yup!..tmr going out fer Wrath outing at Tampines mall..we watching movie hhaa good ar..at least got place to go already..alright time to slp!..gonna on my com again ...12 hrs more then finish downloading WoW..GD NITE !!! and all the best fer those taking O lvls tmr..!! next wk is break le..JIA YOU!

No comments :