Wednesday, February 23, 2005

?_?

?_?


Lets start off with Monday. =D
Yesterday after school,sat fer a maths p1 test...some sec3 victoria sec paper..Was superrr hard..and all of us were struggling ..i can hardly complete 1 page ..as in complete all the questions in 1 page. So we jus handed in ..sigh after the paper, i realised that my maths aint good at all.. bleh sec 3 paper and i cant even do ..=[ ..Went to ly house after that ..went there to do my geog project. After that,we went to blk 139 to find jason and mel and also to have our dinner there at kfc. haha..Ly treated me kfc cuz i got no money already ..good right haha..then after that the 3 of them accompanied me home..yup we walked to my house.Its been a long time since we hang out wif each other already


As for today..hmm nothin much happened in school..Today's chem lesson was very frustrating cuz i dun understand wat the teacher was teaching..i asked her to explain again but i still dun get it..very frustrated and was throwing tantrum at my frends..sry guys =[. Anyway,Was suppose to have badminton today but change to wednesday ..duno why so we played soccer after schooll..yup play fer hours haha . Played till around 5+ then took the bus home. Did my homework when i reached home...yup..gotta go rest now..yea RESt not sleep cuz later got soccer at 3.30 champions league!!! haha cant miss it man..=D


Strengthen me....

No comments :