Sunday, February 13, 2005

Coughing =[

Coughing =[

My cough is back..this time i think worse haiz..

went to my cousins house today at jurong haha..yup visiting again =[ but this time not that boring ahah cuz their house got piano and i played the whole day =D haha. Improved alot..now can play the intro fer "jie kou" ..its hard okay but after playing fer hours..i can play liao but not really that consistent. My little cousins keep pushing me away lol cuz they also wan to play or rather hit the piano haha..damn cute haha.ate po piah fer dinner ahah kinda special...but luckily can fill my tummy . Went to pick up my mum at orchard then went home wif my dad and mum. my sis and grandparents still over there cuz they playing mahjong . Tmr after svc got tuition then maybe go my another relative house ahaha cuz my family will be going there..see how bah..ahh cant stand my cough..very pain and noisy..my bro and sis always kana disturb by me =[


IM SUFFERING

No comments :