Friday, February 11, 2005

visiting again =[

visiting again =[

Went visiting today...at simei changi rise.Its a condominium but the house quite small and squeezy and there was about 20+ people haha. Kept walking around cuz got nothing to do..ate alot of sweets and other food haha. Took an afternoon nap cuz really got nothing to do.. =[ slept fer around 2 hours and woke up and ate dinner then continued to walk around haha..my father they all did gambled but i don wan..coz no money + scared losing money =[ . Called lex at around 9pm and they were at fisherman village having "turtle gang" reunion dinner..lol duno why we named ourself TG ..haha sad cant join them =[ TMr not going sch coz going visiting at my aunts place ahha visiting again -_-'' ..yet to count my ang pao..but my sis said got around 170 only !! GOSH 170 + my personal savings i think around 200 only..really need to borrow money to buy keyboard liao. =[


i need it..desperately

No comments :