Saturday, February 26, 2005

Legs...argh

Legs..arghh


Boo wat a dull day ..

Ran 2.4 trial run today during PE and i got 6th position =D haha ..after runnning we played soccer fer awhile and i can barely run..legs are killing me. haiz. Attended some workshop on HIV during history lessons...whoots 3 periods of history gone! !haha yeaa the talk was fun and exciting hahaa.it ended at around 210..played soccer after school till around 5+ then took the bus home wif choon and mao. Reached home at around 6+,played my com fer awhile then quickly rush to ly shop cuz we all going to play basketball and they were all waiting fer me haha..Ahh looks like today is mass sports day..torturing my legs =[..after playing,my legs start to sore haiz..but not really that pain phew haha..Went to have our dinner yup and was discussing about tmr..yup and we decided,tmr morning play pool then go movie and go ly house slack then at night jie wie treating us dinner cuz its his birthday aha although his birthday was 1month ago =X...yea haha feeling excited cuz tmr is gonna be a FUN DAY!!! yup..gtg slp now..need to wake up at 9 tmr..I NEED MORE SLEEP



Humility is the key to success =D

No comments :