Wednesday, February 09, 2005

First day of cny

First day of CnY

Today is Chu yi..whootss wont be doing visiting today cuz all my relatives are coming =D


Woke up at 10am this morning..then went back to slp till around 1030 ahah too tired..last night slept at around 2am. My neighbours were the first to come to my house haha..quickly go wash up then went and greet them and to *ahem* get angpao la haha. After that , went to bath and idle on my computer.Relatives came at the afternoon..total got around 20+ .not sure.i Spent most of the time inside my parents room playing the computer ahah cuz outside they all playing mahjong / watch tv..went out ,greet them and get ang pao then go back to my computer lol..very bad right. but i also got go out and play wif my little cousins haha so cute. 1 of my cousin brought the kung fu hustle dvd and we watched it in the evening..really cant stand the lameness of the show..like cartoon haha. Sigh im coughing badly now..but that did not stopped me frm eating and drinking =D haha..slowly 1 by 1 left..now left only around 10..playing mahjong and cards outside..haha shld i go outside and gamble wif them / =[ i scared i lose alot then not enough money to buy keyboard liao haha..yet to open my ang paos..hope there will be enough to buy a keyboard..if not enough then got no choice but to ask my parents to chip in haha..alright tmr going to cousin house to pai nian le ..going to get a few more ang paos too haha .


AngPao Day !

No comments :