Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Halloween!

Jack-o-Lantern

Its 215 now and im sure my computer clock is accurate this time sooo Happy halloween! but too bad singapore doesnt officially celebrate this festival:( it will be soo fun if all of us were to dress up in halloween costumes roaming around the neighbourhood. TRICK OR TREAT! ahhh too bad its schooling season now if not i might gather all my frends and celebrate this fun event!.


So school was OKAY today. First lesson was cmaths and i didnt do my tutorial cuz i just got the book this morning before lesson starts lol. Our teacher was alright..quite friendly and fun though hes old lol but ya at least hes not an angryman. After cmaths was OOPG lab. Learnt some new stuff on java today but still dun quite understand haha but nvm shall practice more:D ..when exam comes:(. Had a mini msn class chat wif john, cavin, wz and me during OOPG lol damn funny pls. "Dog eat Dog world".

Then its lunch break. Went to flavours to eat. Saw lex there too. Cmaths lecture after that and the lecture was pretty boring. The lecturer teach super slow and most of the stuff we already learnt during CMSY so its quite waste of time attending the lecture BUT john wz and me did make "GOOD USE" of the time doing some stuff HAHA. Walked home with wy,kc and yh after school. Bought BBT first..yes my all-time favourite. Oh we also withnessed an accident on the way back lol some motorcyclist kana knock down by a van or lorry i think.. cant remember. We stood there fer like 5mins looking at the aftermath. God bless that guy

Gonna attend my FIRST french tutorial and lecture tmr and im not really looking forward to it. I hate the feeling of "being new" in a class with a bunch of new people AND im lazy to go make new frends AND i suck at making new frends. Reminds me of the first day of orientation haha. I hope there will be a few friendly people tmr in my class whos willing to talk to me first lol eh i know i sound like im some bigshot or smth..mus wait fer people to talk to me first BUT i dun like to start a conversation with someone i dont know SORRY:(. Still considering whether to attend lecture or not tmr.... 6-7pm:(



GDNITE

No comments :