Sunday, October 08, 2006

Stuck : Paper wings - rise against

Today was a crap day. everything went wrong cept fer skating wif the guys but that something always happens nowadays whenever we go skate. Im beginning to feel left out

Everything went really sucky when i reached home. Took a bath then laid on my bed thinking of some stuff..some really stupid stuff but i felt really fuckked after all the thinking. Mood swing.
Got off my bed and sat infront of the computer. Mum brought in beancurd and left it on the table but i accidentally hit the whole thing and it spilled on the floor and my leg. I really felt like dying at that time. Nothing goes right for me and i had to trouble my parents to clean up the room. I think i seriously need to sort out some personal stuff. Fuck this

Gonna work tmr. sigh 6 more days to go before i get my pay and enjoy.


i got a strong feeling that im just wasting my time thinking of all that

No comments :