Sunday, October 01, 2006

i was tagged by pq so im supposed to do this quiz lol
here goes......

3 names you go by
1. Ed
2. Edd
3. Eddy

3 physical things you like abt urself
1. my flexible fingers
2. my flexible arm
3. my flexible wrist

3 physical things you dislike abt urself
1. my face
2. my body
3. my legs

3 parts of my heritage
1. no idea
2. no idea
3. no idea

3 things you cant stand
1. posers
2. gangsters:(
3. LOCAL emo kids with tons of makeup

3 things that scare you
1. ghost unless its a chiobu ghost
2. a decomposed corpse filled with maggots
3. a mirror that doesnt shows ur own reflection:(

3 of your favourite shows
1. f.r.i.e.n.d.s
2. gao siao xing dong
3. I DUNO I SELDOM WATCH TV

3 of your favourite anime
1. death note manga
2. i dun watch anime
3. i dun watch anime

3 of your current favourite songs
1. cute without the e
2. a lonely september
3. paper wings

3 movies u can watch over and over
1. MY SASSY GIRL
2. Grind
3. deathnote. i know i will

3 movies you would like to watch
1. DEATHNOTE
2. miami's vice
3. windstruck

3 things you are wearing now
1. my sec sch pe shirt
2. shorts
3. undies

3 things you want in a relationship
1. someone i love and not someone im forced to love
2. love
3. understandingness

3 physical things of the opposite gender that attract you
1. LOOKS ( from top to bottom)
2. HAIR
3. character:D

3 bad habits
1. always late:(
2. always owe people money:(
3. always angry so easily

3 of your favourite hobbies
1. online-ing
2. watching movies at home
3. hanging out wif frends

3 things you wanna do badly right now
1. skate:( AHAH
2. movie
3. SHOPPING:(

3 careers you are currently considering
1. MUSICIAN AHJAHE
2. PRO SKATER WOOO
3. no idea=(

3 kids name you like
1. trinity
2. valentine
3. gladys

3 places you wanna go on vacation
1. japan
2. france
3. of course USA

3 things you wanna do before you die
1. have ***
2. tour the world
3. spend godly time wif my frends

3 ways that you are stereotypically
skipped

3 crushes
1. the lead actress of "the haunted apartment"
2. secret
3. secret

3 ppl u wanna tag
1. who wan to do
2. can just
3. do



lol omg done. spent like 30mins on this HAHA

No comments :